Welcome to FNBClan.com. FNBClan.com is a platform for services performed by us.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the FNBClan services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy on FNBClan. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay FNBClan in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a service’s page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through FNBClan.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the FNBClan on their service page.
- FNBClan retains the right to use all published delivered works for FNBClan marketing and promotion purposes.
- You may not offer direct payments to FNBClan using payment systems outside of the FNBClanOrder system..
- FNBClan retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for FNBClan marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard.
- Buyers pay FNBClanto create an order from a service page, using the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from the site.
- Services may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Cash or cheque.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
This paragraph is to notify the users that the company will charge taxes in accordance with the Central Goods and Services Act 2017.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact FNBClan’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a buyer orders a, the site is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. FNBClan will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of FNBClan’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate with us regarding any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the FNBClanplatform from users within our Community.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a service’s page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a seller’s Live Portfolio on their Gig page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our buyers to try and settle by getting in direct contact of the service providers at FNBClan.com. If for any reason conflicts or discrepancies arise or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact FNBClan’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on FNBClan, when eligible, by Customer Support.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to contact us at the Site’s Customer Support contact to attempt to resolve the matter.
- FNBClan reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by FNBClan based on the FNBClan’s service and customer care. FNBClan may determine the amount of revisions offered to buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed, if deemed viable by the company.
- Requesting to gain more services from FNBClanbeyond the agreed requirements is not allowed.
- FNBClan encourages Buyers to resolve service disputes by getting in direct contact with us.
- Eligibility for requests to FNBClan to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the FNBClan delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service home page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use FNBClan customer support to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. This does not include non-permitted usage of FNBClan.
- Any non-permitted usage of FNBClanencountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to FNBClan’s Terms of Service.
- FNBClan Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active orders(after the buyer submits their requirements and before the service is delivered.)
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements.
- The user is no longer an active FNBClan user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- If the service reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- FNBClanCustomer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents buyers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active orders(after the buyer submits their requirements and before the service is delivered.)
- FNBClan does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on FNBClan. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct And Protection
Services offered on FNBClan reflect the diversity of an expanding hospitality economy. Members of the FNBClan community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on FNBClan’s social media pages.
FNBClan maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of FNBClan. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on FNBClan.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- FNBClan does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You maycontact the FNBClan Customer Support Team.
- FNBClan does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the FNBClan platform regarding the service with a third party.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on FNBClan’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The FNBClan is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame a service provided byFNBClan by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- FNBClan will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing buyer statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – FNBClan does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behaviour& Language – Communication on FNBClan should be friendly, constructive, and professional. FNBClan condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – FNBClan takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. FNBClanfurther confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
Intellectual Property Claims –FNBClanwill respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use FNBClan for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the FNBClan community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to FNBClan’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards FNBClan employees or associates. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell FNBClan accounts.
- FNBClan reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of FNBClan’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to buy on FNBClan. Disabled accounts will result in disabling of the all the delivery locations and information related to that account. In simple words, any other account will not be able to use the same contact and delivery information as a previously disabled account.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account..
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled by contacting FNBClan Customer Support.
- FNBClan may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, FNBClan will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use FNBClan after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, FNBClan will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to FNBClan by our users is User Generated Content. FNBClan does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
We provide no warranty with respect to the services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and the employee tasked with providing the service. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offers.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policywhich forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FNBCLAN NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FNBCLAN MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FNBCLAN, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.